Advertiser: Southbound AdventuresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- $45,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
Southbound Adventures is excited to announce a new temporary fulltime opportunity for you to join our team as Logistics Coordinator (Maternity Leave Position).
Come and join our adventurous, passionate and driven team in inspiring students in some of Australia’s most breathtaking locations. This position will ensure that our team have the resources and catering to enable them to focus on programs.
Southbound Adventures fosters an atmosphere of mutual support and encouragement to ensure that all employees meet their full potential. We seek to provide a stimulating, diverse and meaningful environment in which team members can grow individually and interpersonally.
As our Logistics Coordinator you will manage catering and equipment logistics for our Outdoor Education Programs. On any given day you will find yourself liaising with clients, ordering food, packing vehicles or repairing tents. It is rewarding to know that your attention to detail and pride in work allows our field team to focus on educating students.
Applicants should display:
- An enthusiastic attitude to your life and work
- Manage and forecast catering requirements
- Have a knowledge of special dietary needs
- Manage and forecast outdoor equipment requirements
- Packing of food and equipment for Outdoor Programs
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment on return from program
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including outlook, word and excel
- Attention to detail and pride in work
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage work time efficiently
Applicants must hold (or be willing to obtain prior to commencement) a minimum of:
- Current driver’s license
- Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation – preferred
- Certificate III in Logistics or Catering – preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in a logistics or catering
Renumeration, depending on experience:
- Base pay starting from $44,924.20 per annum
- Plus field and weekend loadings
- Plus earn time in lieu
To Apply send through:
- Cover letter
- Resume, including two contactable work references
- Where: Albion Park, NSW with limited remote field work
Workload: Full time (Maternity leave – initially 7 month contract)
Closing date: Friday 23rd August, 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?