Marketing and Content Creation Coordinator - Hospitality
Advertiser: Hunter Hotel GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
We are seeking a motivated full time Marketing and Content Creation Coordinator for our hotel group based in Newcastle.
The role includes:
- Overseeing all aspects of the hotels' online presence and brand.
- Producing relevant content including photography and promotional designs.
- Maintaining websites using their CMS.
- Overseeing Facebook & Google business analytics.
- Scheduling social media posts.
This is a creative role where you will be working with the owner, operations manager and venue managers to build the hotel brands.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred but not essential.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred but not essential.
- Good understanding of marketing plans and strategy.
- Experience in managing websites, social media channels and electronic marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to work independently to contribute to a team environment.
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?