Specialist Medical Receptionist
Advertiser: Dr D MarchantMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Specialist upper limb, orthopaedic practice located in the Brisbane CBD.
We are a small enthusiastic team who work together to promote a culture of support and workplace values that encompass care, compassion and respect.
Full time medical receptionist.
Duties and responsibilities are:
• Accurate and prompt medical typing including reports and operation notes
• Manage patient records confidentially
• Accurate document filing
• Schedule and triage patient appointments
• Patient billing including Medicare, DVA, Work Cover and private billing
• Liaise with referring practitioners, allied health facilities and hospitals
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Immaculate and professional presentation
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise in busy situations
• Minimum 12 months experience within a busy medical/health services environment
• A good working knowledge of medical software programs (Genie experience desired)
• Fast and accurate typing skills
• Excellent communication skills and exceptional phone manner
• Willing to take direction and learn
• A team player with integrity and honesty
Please apply via seek. All applications must include a cover letter and CV detailing experience.
Please no Visa holders
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?