FIRST AID TRAINERS - FULL TIME & CONTRACT POSITIONS (START ASAP)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- $60,000 - $64,999 PLUS SUPER
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
CPR First Aid is a registered RTO (no. 21903) which has been delivering training nationally for over 12 years. We are currently looking for 2 full time trainers and 4 contract trainers to join our Melbourne team. Must be an experienced first aid trainer.
Contract positions available:
- Must be a qualified First Aid Trainer with minimum 1 years experience as a first aid trainer for a reputable RTO
- Must be available to commence 2 day (unpaid for contract positions) induction program ASAP (not paid but free qualification provided). Paid shifts available after induction/assessment is complete
- Our CBD training venue is equipped with training equipment so own equipment is not necessary but would be preferred for other locations
- ABN for invoicing purposes
- Must be available at least 2 weekend days per month
- TAE40116 qualification
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- Current HLTAID003 Provide first aid qualification (can be obtained in induction process if not up to date)
- Industry experience and be available to start immediately
- Must have reliable car and be able to work in CBD and suburban locations across Melbourne
- Only Qualified First Aid Trainers will be contacted!
If you are passionate about making a difference in people lives through training first aid, contact us today. All applicants should send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Current CV & qualifications
- Please note whether you are applying for a full time or contract position
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies thank you.
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trainer and assessor?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?