Inside Sales Account Executive
Advertiser: Anovia PaymentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Anovia Payments is a merchant services company that was founded in 2013 by industry experts. We currently operate in Australia, US, and Canada. We are a fast growing company that strives to make accepting payments easy for businesses.
We were recently awarded our industries top award! The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the governing body of the financial technology industry globally, awarded Anovia Payments its top award, ISO of the Year for 2016. This award is voted on by a group of peers and recognizes the company that moves the payments industry forward, exhibits high ethical standards, and has successfully met industry challenges with demonstrated results.
The role we are looking to fill is a primarily phone-based role that involves contacting small to medium sized businesses that have been referred by Strategic Partners. We are looking for an enthusiastic, sales-minded individual to join the Anovia Payments family.
This is an office based sales position where you will be selling into the SMB space. You will be making outbound calls to customers referred by our partner. No cold calling!
- Manage your pipeline by making outbound calls to customers and partners.
- Consult with small and medium size merchants of all different types to win their business
- Provide proposals and assist merchants in comparing our services to their current service
- Clearly articulating the value of the product and differentiate us from competitors
Skills and experience:
- The ability to quickly engage people on the phone
- Personable, enthusiastic and resilient
- Driven, autonomous
- Looking to build a career in sales and has previous sales experience
- Eager to make a meaningful contribution in a fast growth company
Sound like you?
At Anovia, we have an all hands on deck mentality where each individual is empowered to succeed but we help each other out to make sure everyone wins. We work hard, but have fun while we are doing it!
If you think you would be a great fit, then click the "Apply for this Job" button!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account executive?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?