Foodmarket Assistant - Casual Approx 15 per week
Advertiser: TasfreshMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
- Have, or can quickly obtain, good knowledge of food and related items.
- Are comfortable with physical activity such as lifting and carrying.
- Like things to happen quickly and don't mind some pressure.
- Take pride in your presentation and appearance
- Enjoy working in a true team environment.
- Are numerate and literate.
- Get on well with people
We would like to hear from you as we have a casual position available of around 15 hours per week. Located at our Camdale Foodmarket.
- Proud of our staff who regularly pitch in to ensure that what needs to get done gets done.
- A food wholesaler that sells direct to the public through our No Frills Cash n Carry Foodmarkets.
- Proud of our well entrenched culture of mutual responsibility that values staff.
- Employing around 150 people in 4 business units throughout Tasmania
- 100% Tasmanian owned and established for 40 years.
- Growing; with exciting plans for the future.
This is a broad role that goes beyond directly serving customers.
If you are interested please forward your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?