- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- $55,000 + super + salary packaging options
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
- Full time position based in Toowoomba
- Monday - Friday role
- $55,000 + super + salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
The role of the Wellness Centre Coordinator is to manage the day to operations of our purpose built Wellness Centre. The role will also focus on new business generation. As a highly visible representative of the organisation, the Wellness Centre Coordinator enhances integratedliving's reputation as a provider of choice through their commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction. This role would suit someone who has come from either a retail background, or a strong administrator with excellent customer service skills. Daily tasks of this position would include - supervising the delivery of individual and comprehensive programs that are being delivered in the Wellness Centre, and taking complete responsibility for the day to day responsibility of running the site. This position would suit someone has an interest in health, wellbeing and fitness.
Skills and experience:
The successful applicant will have:
- Management and leadership experience
- Strong administration skills
- Retail store manager or gym manager experience (desirable)
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to our customers
- Valid first aid and CPR certificate
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills; able to effectively engage with multiple stakeholders and adapt style to suit audience
- Driver’s licence and ability to travel
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time
- Proficient in use of electronic technology including smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect
If you are looking for to work for an organisation who doesn't call sick people "patients" but rather "customers with complex needs" and to truly make a difference, then apply to this role!
For more information, please 'apply for this job' for the Position Description or contact Stephanie (02) 49112633 for a confidential discussion
Applications close 23rd August.
Please note - applications may close earlier, should a suitable applicant be found.