Paralegal/Graduate to Law
Advertiser: Summer LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Summer Lawyers provides specialist knowledge, advice and services primarily in mortgage law, securitisation and litigation nationwide. We primarily act for short term lenders and receivers & managers. Our work culture is less formal than any other law firm you will work at, however we have high expectations of all staff members and what they provide to our team. In return, we offer exceptionally competitive remuneration for the right candidates, a supportive team of likeminded individuals and the opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career.
Our firm is currently experiencing exponential growth, and we require talented, hardworking individuals to join our team as we expand. The growth of our firm is a result of the number of matters increasing as our clients' businesses grow and our reputation in the industry strengthens as a result of our extensive expertise in this area of law. Streamlining tedious and time-expensive processes whilst maintaining the highest legal standards is our strength and our specialty. We can easily transition across all areas of mortgage and property law including loan advances, mortgage document drafting, and assignment of mortgages, litigation and mortgage enforcement.
Summer Lawyers offer a highly personalised service and work seamlessly across all locations in Australia. Our transparency with our processes, and consistent, rapid responses, instil our clients with confidence that their matter is being handled to its fastest momentum.
We are seeking an enthusiastic paralegal who is looking to get first hand legal experience and gain invaluable skills that will establish them in their chosen career. The successful applicant will:
- have an interest in the fields of Property Law; and
- be able to work full-time.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- a very high level of attention to detail;
- strong organisational and time management skills;
- the ability to meet deadlines and work well in a team;
- the ability to manage competing priorities in a high volume, high pressure environment;
- proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- proven customer relations/service skills;
- effective oral and written communication skills; and
- an eagerness to learn.
Any prior experience in conveyancing/property law will be highly regarded but not essential.
How to Apply
Apply via the link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a paralegal role?
- How many years' experience do you have in banking & finance law?