Customer Service Officers (3 Roles) Start date 20th Aug 2019
Advertiser: On The Ball PersonnelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Up to $30 per hour total package.
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We have 3 opportunities available for Customer Service Officers, with our client who is a leading Well-being Solutions Provider. Located centrally in Melbourne CBD, our client provides a range of services including Employee Assistance Programs and Well-being solutions to many reputable organisations throughout Australia.
- Taking inbound calls from clients and assisting them with organizing timely trauma response support, etc. in a courteous and professional manner
- Work as a part of a tight knit team to source and book counselling services for clients
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and provide support with Business queries
- Maintain and updated highly confidential data and navigate through multiple systems
- You must have proven Customer service experience
- Have the desire to listen and show genuine care helping others
- Must have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Be tech savvy with Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Outstanding organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong accountability and follow through is essential
And in return our client offers the following!
- A new career starting 20th Aug
- Superb training program, with ongoing continuous support and development
- Ongoing Full Time Temp role with a view to going Perm
- Up to $30 per hour total package
- 8 hour rotating roster of 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday
This is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives in a supportive team environment so please click APPLY NOW!. Alternatively call us on 03-95102606 to know more about the role.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.