Advertiser: MGM Wireless Holdings Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
MGM Wireless has a very fast-paced and fun work environment, and our Chief Executive Officer (and Co-Founder) works tirelessly to drive the Company forward. We need a seasoned Executive Assistant to help ensure the CEO and senior staff can concentrate on the leadership of the company and staff. This critical role will sit at the heart of our business. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-focused and community oriented. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organisational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; and compiling documents/research for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- General administrative duties, including but not limited to reception, managing office supplies, and Work Health and Safety administration.
- Communicates directly, on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, investors, staff, and others, on matters related to the CEO and Company objectives.
- Researches, prioritises and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Suggests appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Prioritises conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
- Undertakes research and prepare material for Board and Investor meetings.
- Organises internal and external corporate functions when required.
- Other duties as may be directed by the CEO.
- Experience in supporting senior executives in the above responsibilities.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and high level of resilience, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and others.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions, and then ensures delivery.
- Experience working in a publicly listed corporate environment in a similar role.
- High level skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Preparedness to work after hours as required to support the CEO and other senior management.
- Professionalism that engenders confidentiality and trust.
- Degree in business related subjects or law would be an advantage.
At the heart of MGM is a small but strong team of multitalented & passionate workers. To join the family, you’ll embrace innovation, a fast-paced environment and a desire to build and commercialising leading technology to support the SPACETALK and MGM Wireless brands whose purpose is to improve child safety, wellbeing and educational outcomes.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?