Advertiser: Arco RestaurantMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $20 - $24.99 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
About the business
At Arco Restaurant we provide the best dining experience to our customers by offering exquisite mainly Italian and contemporary Australian cuisine, amazing staff and a great atmosphere where we combine city-style dining and sophistication in a casual, relaxed environment. The building has been designed by award-winning architects and includes contemporary features like sleek polished floors, neutral colours, floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking landscaped gardens and a lake. The business is open Monday to Friday 7.00am to 4.00pm and offers unique corporate dining facilities to many local businesses.
About the role
We are looking for wait staff to join our young team at ARCO. The position is for casual wait staff with all round experience including barista skills and bar skills. The business is open Monday to Friday 7.00am to 4.00pm and offers breakfast and lunch dining as well as takeaway service.
Skills and experience
You must have the following;
- Current RSA
- Current drivers licence
- Minimum 2 years experience as wait staff
- Minimum 2 years experience as a barista
- Experienced with 3 plate carry
- Knowledge of wines
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Well presented
- Engaging personality
- Good communication skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have serving experience within a fine dining restaurant?
- How many years' experience do you have as a barista?