Architect (experienced graduate/ draftsperson)
Advertiser: GKA Architects Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
GKA architects is a dynamic architectural studio engaged in a wide range of different project types including residential, commercial and community buildings. Based in the inner northern city suburbs of Northcote, our projects range across metropolitan Melbourne, regional Victoria and Tasmania. We’re looking to expand our studio by filling the role for an Architect (registered or experienced graduate).
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Minimum of two years professional experience in Architecture
- At least one-year local experience
- Evidence of completed sets of contract documentation and planning drawings required
- Highly proficient in ArchiCAD software
- Experience in interior design
- Understand construction
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
You must be able to:
- Ability to carry out detailed design development, produce town planning drawings and contract documentation drawings for various sized projects including boutique residential houses, town house developments, mixed use apartment buildings and community centres.
- Coordinate smaller projects and work as part of a team on larger projects
- Attend client and consultant meetings
- coordinate other consultants
- Assist in contract administration while projects are under construction
Please provide Resume and Qualifications if you are interested. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?