Territory ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are seeking a candidate who is a motivated, passionate and a fast-paced individual who can make a real difference servicing pharmacy customers. You will use your experience in managing a diverse portfolio of products, ensuring that ranging and promotional compliance is adhered to, whilst being commercially savvy to realise over and above opportunities to exceed sales targets. This role is full time and includes a country trip once every 6-8 weeks.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Achieve all set company Budgets
• Service accounts as per agreed Call Cycle
• Prospect and secure new business
• Secure best location in accounts to ensure maximum sell-through
• Motivate and train pharmacy assistants and field store staff on product knowledge and company information
• Sell-in products from all our ranges
• Maintain point of sale material in all stores
• Respond to Customer Service/Head Office requests in a timely manner
• Comply with Company policies regarding Sales responsibilities
• Provide Company with feedback on competition, and on Company's brands performance
• Ensure all reports are accurate, legible and meet submission deadlines
• Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle and ensure it is well taken care of at all times
• Maintain merchandising material in a saleable condition
• At all times, be well-groomed
• Practice professionalism in all dealings
• Be reliable and conscientious
• Negotiate & implement key account promotional programs and major customer opportunities
To be successful in this Territory Manager’s role, you will have:
- The Ability to work independent and in a team
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Positive Thinker – no problem is too hard
- Results driven and thrive on hitting targets
- Proven Track record in sales
- Analytical, numerical and well organized
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent IT and system skills
- Customer and company focused
- Experience in Pharmacy is preferred but not required
- Competitive salary package including uncapped commissions
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Mobile, iPad & all tools of the trade supplied
- Join a dynamic and supportive sales team
If you believe you have the qualities to excel in this position and become a valuable member of our National Team, please forward your resume now.
We thank you for your application as only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?