Receptionist Corporate Services (Aboriginal Identified)
Advertiser: KARIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $44,000 - $52,496
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Receptionist (Aboriginal Identified) – Penrith Office
Salary Package: up to $52,496
($44,000 including leave loading, plus superannuation and salary sacrificing opportunities)
Do you want a job that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Aboriginal people?
KARI is one of the largest accredited Aboriginal Out Of Home Care (OOHC) services in NSW. KARI is looking to employ a dedicated and motivated person to join our Corporate Services team as Receptionist in Penrith.
The team here at KARI are looking to employ a dynamic person for our receptionist position. We see this role as being vital in regard to service delivery. The person we are looking to employ would have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work within a team and independently
If you think you have the skills we are looking for and you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to find out more about the position, please visit our website www.kari.org.au to review the job description or contact Shyarma Field on 02 8782 0300 for any further information.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?