- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Exploring leading edge technology, developing innovative products and expanding around the world. These are the principles on which Alfagomma's success has been built. Today Alfagomma employs more than 4000 employees worldwide and is an ideal partner for different types of customers across marine, industrial hydraulics and mining industries. OEMs and large end users require an integrated package from a "tier one" supplier and Alfagomma represents a complete product range of hose, fittings & adaptors.
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Head Office team in Eastern Creek. The position is responsible for all facets of Marketing Administration including artwork and design for Alfagomma and Hiflex Mobile Hose Service.
- Create marketing artwork for various platforms including press ready print, email and website
- Establish strong effective working relationships with Sales and Product Managers
- Manage event participation and coordination at trade shows, conferences and sponsorships to achieve maximum benefit for the company including:
- Event booking
- Market research, advertising and pre conference marketing
- Arrange shipping and coordinated distribution of materials
- Liaise with external suppliers to build and maintain relationships
- Print and coordinate various marketing materials
- Support internal campaigns with marketing strategies and material concepts
- Maintain and update divisional brochures and sales team brochure folders
- Maintain and update Australian corporate websites
- Organise purchasing of promotional material for divisions
- Marketing Diploma or Degree
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellence in artwork and design
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate level of MS Office & Adobe
- A strong team player
- High attention to detail
- Can multi-task
If you are seeking to join an international market leader that has a reputation for growth and quality products then this is the opportunity for you. To apply please send your details to email@example.com, or if you prefer, send your details to the address below.
Alfagomma Pty Ltd
50 Honeycomb Drive
Eastern Creek NSW 2766
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?