Trainee Financial Adviser l Entry Level & Graduate l Sales Experience
Advertiser: deVere Australia Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 + Superannuation + Discretionary Bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
Sydney Based Trainee Financial Advisers
Full time AUD 55K + Super + Bonus
Graduate & Entry Level Opportunity
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in the financial industry?
Do you have experience in sales, retail, or telesales and looking to transit into the financial services industry?
Would you describe yourself as hard-working, resilient, results orientated and above all are you eager to succeed?
deVere Australia is looking for Entry Level Para Planners / Trainee Financial Advisers to join our specialist team based in Sydney CBD Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading international financial company; in return, you will be expected to become a confident and competent financial adviser in few years’ time through our structured training program.
deVere Group was established in 2002 by CEO Nigel Green. As more and more professionals are focused on opportunities abroad, Mr. Green has seen a niche in the financial services market for them. Today, deVere Group has developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancies.
The deVere Australia Group is part of deVere Group and was established in 2014. As part of the deVere Group’s “far-reaching plans”, we are planning to open more offices in Australia’s other major cities. As increasing demand for cross-border financial advice, we believe our business looks promising, hence, according to Mr. Green, we have “a pressing need to train and recruit the next generation of wealth management professionals to fill the impending adviser gap”.
Your core responsibilities are:
· Work closely with one of our financial advisers and assist him/her with business development
· Conduct client data research, analyse useful information and find prospective clients
· 70% of your job in the beginning will be making outbound calls (50 -80 calls per day) and booking appointments for the financial adviser
·Relationship building with clients and solving their enquiries
· Paraplanning activities, completing suitability letters, fund research, upkeep of portfolios
· Consistently hit set targets and KPIs
· Continue learning and obtain financial certificates within the training period. We expect you have confidences and ability to pass new FASEA financial entrance requirements. More information please follow this link. https://www.fasea.gov.au/.
The ideal candidates:
· Have previously worked in sales, retail, telesales or financial service industry (More than 1-year work experience preferable)
· Must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency status or eligible visa to work full time
· Experienced in closing business and achieving KPIs
· Professional and articulate phone manner
· Persistent, proactive and career driven individual with a strong work ethic
· Have pro-active attitude, Self-motivated and always keen to learn
· Strong sense of responsibility and independent problem-solving skills
Benefits & Rewards:
AUD $55K + Super+ Discretionary Bonuses!
Full time 8:30am -17:00pm (include 1 hour lunch break) based in Sydney CBD
One-to-One mentoring and training by one of our experienced financial advisers
Structured training program to obtain financial industry qualifications (FASEA Approved Standards)
A supportive, happy, dynamic work environment
Ongoing opportunities to attend our annual reward events held globally
Exclusive access to global fund managers and institutions
Are you the RIGHT talent?
Being a financial adviser sounds fascinating. People often have very high expectations of this profession and the high paid earnings; however, they underestimate the hard-work it takes to become a successful financial adviser. If you think YOU ARE READY to commit, take these challenges, and are prepared to give over and above what is required. We are now offering a great opportunity for the right person and will guide you to become one of our top consultants.
Now, take your time in writing an impressive cover letter and CV to show us what sets you apart from other candidates and why we should give you this opportunity. Apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via SEEK or send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note deVere Australia has a strict recruitment process, therefore, we will only contact shortlisted and will close this advertisement once we filled all the positions. Thank you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?