- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
Livingstone International is a leading marketer and distributor of a broad range of medical, scientific, safety and healthcare products.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Conduct effective product quality inspections in a systematic way
- Quarantine non-conformance goods, work with purchasing staff and suppliers to resolve problematic goods
- Set up & maintain products' Quality Assurance procedures and Quality Management Systems
- Prepare & file all inspection reports
- Investigate efficiently any complaint regarding product quality issues
- Arrange recall and deal with related issues including claims
- Prepare and attend to external audits and ensure compliance
- Prepare monthly reports and report to QA Manager
- Assist in reducing RA related to product quality, packaging and provide reasons
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required are:
- Research abilities or experience in product testing for quality check
- Experience in Product Quality Assurance and administrative tasks
- Sound analytical testing skills & knowledge of inspection process and compiling reports
- Be an effective communicator
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of various computer applications
If you want to be part of our young and dynamic team, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality control (QC) role?