Reinsurance Claims Administrator
Advertiser: B & K ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
This business is a reinsurer with offices all across the globe. They have a been regularly growing as of late and have a strong position within the Australian market currently. Their clients vary and include some of the big names of the Life Insurance & Superannuation industry.
In what will be initially a 12 month contract, the role will be responsible for the analysis and review of all the reinsurance claims being claimed by the businesses clients. You will be responsible for analysing whether the business is liable and following up with payments to the clients where needed. To succeed in this role, you will need to be comfortable using excel and have an ability to investigate and understand data. On any day you could be responsible for;
- Analysing claims data on behalf of a number of clients
- Liaising with a number of internal and external stakeholders
- Support various members of other teams in providing best solutions to clients
The perfect candidate will come from a life insurance background but we are interested in hearing from a variety of people. If you have held a role where you have had responsibility for spreads of data or any role administrative in nature where you believe you could up skill into a more analytical role we would like to hear from you. To succeed you will;
- Be analytical and able to look over large amounts of figures quickly and accurately
- Have an interest and desire to work in the Reinsurance industry
- Have a track record for taking ownership in your work
- Be personable and approachable
The business has a great work life balance proposition along with bi weekly Pilates classes. They are positioned in beautifully renovated offices with amazing harbour views and a team culture to go with it.
If you feel you are the right person, please apply or get in contact.