Client Advisor / Patient Co-ordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are seeking a full-time motivated, friendly Client Advisor to assist our Plastic Surgeon in managing patient flow. This a consultative and patient relationship management role located on the Southern-end of the Gold Coast. This position requires commitment to patient liaison from the initial stages of enquiry through to post surgery.
As Client Advisor you will be required to handle all initial enquiries regarding surgical procedures, consult with all surgical clients and co-ordinate the booking of procedures. You will be available to offer the client as much support as to aid their decision, as well as support any queries they may have following their surgery.
You’ll be responsible for
- Advising patients on their surgical options
- Handling patient enquiries by phone and email
- Scheduling and managing consultation appointments
- Coordinating surgical bookings
- Liaise with the hospital to arrange quotes for clients
- Patient relationship management
- Resolving any patient surgical concerns with help of our nurses
You’ll need to have
- Industry experience (2+ years) advising in a Medical Clinic
- Experience using Genie Medical Software (strongly desired)
- Strong interest in Cosmetic Surgery and anti-ageing
- Exceptional communication skills
- An approachable and friendly personality
- Stable work history demonstrating quality customer relationships and results
- Attention to detail and a high level of self motivation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Pride in your appearance
What we can offer you
- Great working environment in a professional practice
- Free on-site parking
- 38 hours a week with a competitive salary
- Access to beauty and anti-ageing treatments
- Professional uniform
- Job stability
Please submit your resume and cover letter via Seek. We are unable to take phone calls at this time due to high patient volumes. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?