- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
About Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services.
Operating at over 140 stations in 31 countries and supported by a worldwide team of over 21,000 employees, we serve over 500 airlines handling over a million flights, and 1.6 million tonnes of cargo every year... and, we’re still growing our business.
We are committed to providing the highest standard of service to our airline customers and that means employing and supporting the best people.
An opportunity has become available to join our friendly Darwin Airport team as a Aircraft Cabin Cleaner.
We require dependable, flexible people interested in a career in aviation who enjoy a fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and capabilities:
- Professional and courteous communication.
- Maintain a high standard of safety and high level attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment, meeting strict deadlines.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A "can and will do"attitude working in a team environment.
- Safety focused and proactive in promoting compliance.
- Physically fit with the ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an ASIC.
- NT C class drivers license and vehicle.
- Possess Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Previous ground handling experience highly desirable
Applicants will be required to undergo an Airport security check and pre-employment medical as part of the standard conditions of employment.
This is a casual position, you must be available to work a 7 day / 24 hour rotational shift roster in support of our client carriers operations and schedules.
Only those applicants that meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?