Real Estate Sales Agent/Cadet
Advertiser: Barry Plant BundooraMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Looking for a career in Real Estate??
We're looking for a top Salesperson/Sales Cadet to join the award winning team at our Bundoora and Greensborough offices.
Successful Salespeople can come from all walks of life and all have one thing in common - Great communication skills tied to a genuine enjoyment of dealing with people.
Common key attributes of successful Agents and Cadets include:
Must Live locally
Drive, energy and ambition to succeed
Great people skills with a patient and positive attitude
Pro-active, self disciplined, knowledgeable and self-motivated
Agent's Representative License is essential
Proficient PC skills
Real Estate experience is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant skills and experience that suits this role, or are looking for a new challenge, here's your chance to join a passionate, dedicated and supportive team. Exceptional office support and ongoing training is provided.
Don't hesitate, apply now! Please send all resumes by email to email@example.com
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)