Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a successful business operating in Smeaton Grange NSW and are currently seeking an experienced Administration Assistant available for immediate start to fill a full time role within our organisation. The ideal candidate must have good attention to detail, initiative to problem solve, good customer service skills, accurate data entry skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong computer skills.
Key role responsibilities include
· Answering incoming calls
· Organising couriers, banking and other general admin duties
· Data enty
Experience and skills required
· Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
· Data entry experience
· Great attitude and willingness to assist
· Good attention to detail
· Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?