ICT Customer Support Officer
Advertiser: MiX TelematicsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $55,000 - $65,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
MiX Telematics is a global provider of fleet management, driver safety and in vehicle monitoring services (IVMS). Selling software as a solution, MiX Telematics partners with clients to provide solutions for the management of mobile assets to improve safety and efficiency.
We currently seek an ICT Customer Support Officer in our Perth team to deliver support on MiX Telematics IVMS solutions to clients and external partners.
The role will:
- Provide Level 2/3 end user system support, queries and faults over the phone and through a ticketing system
- Follow up with end users, provide feedback and see problems and incidents through to resolution
- Take ownership of the service requests assigned to you in accordance to client specific SLA time frame
- Ensure all relevant IT records and documentation are updated whenever appropriate including asset database, knowledge base, site address information, SOP, and more
- Identify and escalate situations to meet contractual obligations
- Ensure a current understanding of internal system information, changes, and updates
- Seek continuous improvement
To be successful in the role you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in computer science or related field
- The ability to problem solve using the appropriate available resources
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal reasoning and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience in IT support or help desk position (with knowledge in IT services and network industry, technology and trends)
- Be a positive and enthusiastic member of the MiX team
- Have a working understanding computers or IVMS units
- Be able to work autonomously
- Prioritise your work in a fast paced environment
- Have a can do attitude to assist stakeholders as required
Please include a copy of your CV with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?
- What's your expected annual base salary?