Student Recruitment and Admissions Officer
Advertiser: SACE InternationalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- $45,000 - $75,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
About the business
SACE International Pty. Ltd. is Adelaide based education consulting services company. We are committed to providing detailed counselling, settlement services, and professional learning guidance to students studying in Australia. The main services we offering to international students are onshore student follow up service, offshore student study abroad preparation service, universities/institutions applications, and changing study plan and career advices.
About the role
- Providing students with professional and comprehensive information about studying in Australia universities and institutions;
- Designing a reasonable and effective study plan according to students' conditions;
- Preparing and lodging student applications;
- Instructing students to prepare and complete the materials and documents for university or visa application;
- Maintaining admissions procedures, responding to student enquiries, appropriate follow-up action and consultation with staff;
- Performing and actively participating in all students support activities;
- Nurturing leads towards conversion and meets the target;
- Offering a range of support services for students including career and migration assistance
- Supporting other marketing events and administrative activities. Assisting with the smooth running of the office.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or above, familiar with the Australian education system and institution/ student visa application process;
- High level language skills in either Chinese or Vietnamese is essential
- Relevant work experience is welcome but not essential
- Have excellent customer service awareness and communication skills;
- Excellent attention to details
- Need to hold a valid Australian work visa or Australia citizenship/permanent residence visa
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have native or bilingual proficiency in any languages other than English?
- How would you rate your English language skills?