Advertiser: Grand Cru Wine Shop & CellarMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Grand Cru Wineshop is Western Australia's oldest family owned wine & spirit merchant.
We require a great team of experienced and reliable retail sales assistants for our new liquor store in Nedlands. Hours and positions varied for the right applicants, but all applicants must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in liquor retail
- Developed wine and product knowledge, and are self-motivated to learn
- Available to work weekends and evenings
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literate and understanding of POS systems
- RSA and an unrestricted license as an approved manager under the WA Liquor Act
- Be fit and able to lift 12-pack cartons of wine
- Take pride in personal appearance
- Customer service
- Responsible service of alcohol – and approved mangers preferred
- POS and money handling
- End of day procedures
Please email your CV and cover letter outlining your experience and include your availability.
Note that only applicants with the required experience will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?