Office Administrator, Accounts and Payroll - Hervey BayPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
. The position is for a team player with supervisory skills, who is reliable, able to work under pressure, has a positive attitude and is an excellent multi tasker. This position is within the Solar Industry and the role includes the following duties:
- Office Administration
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll including leave and super entitlements, employee records
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Records Management
- Organising and overseeing the smooth operation of the office
- General IT, data maintenance, file coordination, archiving, customer service of both inbound and outbound communication
- Ordering office supplies, stationary & cleaning products
Ideal applicants will possess:
- Proven experience in the above listed areas
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- At least 5 years of MYOB experience
- Can-do attitude
- Availability to work full-time Monday to Friday
- Exceptional phone manner and time management skills
- Extremely organised and well presented
- Very high degree of accuracy
Exceptional organisational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as a strong team focus. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, who is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
If you are confident the above sounds like you, please send your hand written covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?