Trainee Processing Operator
Advertiser: Global Resource Recovery Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Processing
Trainee Processing plant operators
- Darwin NT, East Arm
- Initially Day Shift with the potential for shift work.
Global Resource Recovery is a complex processing facility that treats various industrial liquid waste streams. We are currently entering the commissioning stage of plant construction. We require motivated and diligent trainee operators to ensure we can run our complex plant processes to service our growing customer base.
We have an immediate need for trainee operators to be inducted and trained in the many skills and processes we need to effectively and efficiently run our business.
You will become part of our experienced team where you will be mentored, guided and trained to take on all skills and responsibilities required to run the plant.
We want you to help us commission our plant to run Safely, effectively and efficiently.
In order to be considered for this position you must have a number of the following:
- A current, valid Australian forklift licence.
- Experience running plant with Graphical user interfaces - control systems.
- Previous industrial processing experience environment exposure and experience
- Willingness to work in a chemical environment
- Available initially for day shift with the potential for shifts as production requirements dictate. A commitment to some overtime is also required
- Great safety culture and work ethic.
- Willingness and capacity to learn and carryout any task on site.
- Good MS office skills - Word, Excel, E-mail.
- A want to join a great varied team at an exciting time.
- Experience within the Liquid waste industry.
This is a full time Salaried position.
So, if you are available now for your next challenge, are ready to learn new skills, from Logistics through to Process operations, have a forklift licence and want to jump into a start up opportunity, then submit your application RIGHT NOW!!
Global Resource Recovery is an equal opportunity employer and encourages and values diversity.
If you would like to apply, then upload your Resume and Cover Letter outlining your relevance to the role, industry and achievements to date. We'd like to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?