Chief Operating Officer
Advertiser: Alex KaarMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, COO & MD
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Melbourne’s leading Independent Catholic girl’s Colleges. Genazzano FCJ College is a day and boarding school beginning with the Early Learning Centre (co-educational 3 and 4 year old kindergarten) and girls only education from Preparatory to Year 12. The College is proud to be celebrating 130 years of history and remains committed to creating learning environments enriched by traditions of Catholic faith.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our exemplary learning community. As COO reporting to the Principal, you will be an integral member of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and act as the Company Secretary for the College Council. You will be responsible for the efficient management of the non-academic operations of the College, including finance, corporate governance, legislative compliance, risk management, trading affairs, property, asset management and administrative services. You will work collaboratively with the ELT to develop and implement the strategic goals of the College and also manage, lead and have oversight for the development and successful implementation of all business management functions of the College.
To be the successful candidate you must have:
- Accounting qualifications and be a member of either CPA or ICAA;
- Extensive business management experience in either an educational setting or medium sized commercial organisation;
- The ability to provide inspirational strategic and operational leadership;
- Proven capability to work collaboratively with staff, parents and the College Board; and
- Ability to influence continuity and change in our innovative learning environment.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Frank Fucile, email@example.com, by Friday 30 August 2019.
Genazzano FCJ College promotes the safety, well being and inclusion of all children and young people. Our staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the College environment in accordance with their legal obligations. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College's Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.