Communication Support Officer
Advertiser: Snowy Valleys CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Tumut, Snowy & Monaro
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Snowy Valleys Council now has a full-time temporary 1 year opportunity for a Communications Support Officer to join their team based in Tumut, NSW.
The purpose of the position is to:
- Source and develop communication content in partnership with Council’s project and operational teams to support Council’s commitment to provide timely, relevant and accurate communication to both internal and external audiences
- Support content creation, campaign implementation and administration of Council's digital communication channels including website and social media
- Backfill for the Communications and Marketing Officer during periods of leave
- Work collaboratively as part of Council’s communications team to deliver a coordinated and integrated communications and engagement approach for Council’s projects and works programs
Your ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders across a range of departments will be key to your success in this role.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply visit Council's website: http://www.snowyvalleys.nsw.gov.au/Council/Careers-with-Council
You must address the Essential Criteria noted in the Position Description and with your Cover Letter and current Resume/CV, upload the information on line as indicated.
Friday 30 August 2019 at 5 pm.
Salary will be paid in accordance with the Snowy Valleys Council Salary System at Grade 6 ranging from $2,294.20 per fortnight ranging to $2,582.10 fortnight (gross) plus 9.5% Superannuation, relocation assistance and salary sacrifice opportunities.
Snowy Valleys Council is an EEO employer and ensures the absence of discrimination in employment. Council has a 'No Smoking in the Workplace Policy' and operates a Drug and Alcohol testing program.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?