Business Manager - Security Services
Advertiser: MA Security GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Security Services
About the business
M.A. Services Group is rapidly expanding business in security and various services. We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Manager - Security Services who wants to be part of a high performing team that is fully engaged, passionate and accountable. If that sounds like you, then we want you to join our team. Our people are our assets and when you are a part of MA we want you to succeed and thrive. Your success is our success!
About the role
Reporting into the State Operations Manager, the role of the Business Manager - Security Services will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients across the VIC.
You will be responsible for the delivery of Operational Strategy for future growth and ensuring compliance and governance of current operations meet commercial and regulatory obligations. You will continue to build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders such as Federal Government agencies, Commercial, Event, Industrial and Retail sectors.
You will lead a large team across multiple sites, with a focus on delivering a customer centric approach to our clients and customers ensuring our people are aligned with our values and standards.
Other Duties Include:
- Ensure all business and commercial targets are met.
- Experience managing contracts and delivering services in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities throughout various market segments.
- Build and maintain an effective operational team across various contracts.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of existing and future customer needs, including maintaining an understanding of market 'drivers' and broader industry environment.
- Experienced in monitoring staff requirements and making decisions regarding cost-effective rostering.
- Minimize the financial impact of non-billable time (e.g. sick leave, overtime, annual leave).
- Ability to manage and review operational systems, processes and policies to support business objectives.
- Drive employee engagement through customer services standards.
- Experience leading, coaching, performance managing and developing large teams across multiple sites.
- Other duties as requested.
Benefits and perks
MA Services Group has a very generous remuneration package, well above the industry standard. Constant training and development programs are in place to assist employees in bringing out the best in themselves.
Skills and experience
To be considered for placement you will need to have the following skills/traits:
Previous experience within a similar role with a keen attention to detail and the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment.
We welcome candidates who possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the security industry
- Current National Police Check
- Experience in management of multiple sites in a highly regulated environment.
- Exceptional Stakeholder management skills
- fully qualified and Licensed for Security Operations in VIC.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- excellent prioritisation and organisational skills, including the ability to multitask
- a demonstrated commitment to internal and external service standards
- a high level of accuracy and the ability to work well under pressure
- an adaptable and flexible nature
- advanced Microsoft Office skills.
The position is located in our head office in Melbourne
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VIC ML: 820 886 70S
- How many years' experience do you have as a business manager?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?