Student Service & Administration Assistant
Advertiser: SIBNMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
SIBN is a Private education provider that offers an extensive range Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, located in Sydney CBD
The position acknowledges the interdependence of student and academic related matters, the importance of front counter student facing activities and back office administration
Some of key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. Liaison with Student Services Manager, Marketing Director, Academic Coordinator, Principal
2. Ensuring enquiry information is processed on a daily basis
3. Issuing offer letter
4. Administration of enrolment process and assistance during Orientation and Placement test procedures
4. Completion of necessary paperwork and formal documentation for reporting all student issues
5. Liaison with students regarding study, rate of academic progress and attendance
6. Processing and replying to student/agent enquiries
7. Monitoring, support and counselling to students
8. Processing student enrolment files, documents and materials for student intakes
9. Ensuring security of student records and files is maintained
10. Issuing leave application, late registration form and processing office request forms
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?