Human Research Ethics Commitees (HREC's) Administrator
Advertiser: Bellberry LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Bellberry Limited is an independent, national not for profit company that supports the Australian health research community through the provision of human research ethics committees (HRECs). Our mission is to promote and improve the welfare of human research participants and the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of research in Australia. Our expert committees provide streamlined scientific and ethical reviews of human research projects across the country. We return our profits to the medical research sector.
Due to our continuing growth, we are seeking additional administrative support for our HRECs. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of a collaborative and supportive team that is responsible for providing:
- Administration of studies through our electronic submission and management database
- Correspondence with committee members, and researchers across Australia
- Preparation for, and attendance at, HREC meetings
- Interpretation of meeting deliberations
To be successful in this role you must possess excellent critical thinking and communication skills, pay enormous attention to detail and be highly organised and motivated. You will be a team player, who thrives in delivering quality outcomes to customers. A background/interest in the clinical research field or pharmaceutical/health sector, combined with experience in database management will be highly regarded.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a passionate and progressive not for profit company, that offers an attractive salary package and great employee benefits.
Flexibility of work hours will be required as meetings are held on Wednesday evenings – the role will generally support one meeting per month.
The Job Description can be viewed @ www.bellberry.com.au. "Join the Bellberry Team" Current Vacancies.
To submit your application, please click “APPLY” then attach your CV and a brief Cover Letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Athena Seltsikas, HR Business Partner (08) 8361 3222
Please submit applications by COB Friday 30 August 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?