Advertiser: Universal Blind AssemblyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Universal Blinds Assembly is a market leader in the manufacture of outdoor blind solutions, with a broad range of products from classic manual blinds to totally automated blind solutions.
We are currently seeking a Production Worker who has meticulous attention to detail. You would need to be a reliable employee who is available to work 38 hours per week Monday to Friday. We value our team and we know that our people are our most important asset, it is therefore important that you would get along well in a diverse and fast paced team.
The successful applicant will be reporting directly to our Production Supervisor and will be required to work with basic hand tools and be fit to undertake manual labour.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working in a team that is dedicated to producing the very best outdoor blinds in Australia.
- Being prompt and meeting time lines for production whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Working with a wide variety of machinery and hand tools that are associated with assembling outdoor blinds
- Meeting various Key Performance Indicators that relate to yield and production time.
- Working in a safe manner and being aware of your surroundings at all times
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a wonderful South Australian Company with a fantastic success story - APPLY TODAY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?