Mechanical Services Engineer
Advertiser: Lucid Consulting AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Lucid is one of Australia's fastest growing national engineering practices with 200 staff across offices in Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. We pride ourselves on our vision, reputation, work culture, strong business ethos and diverse project portfolio. As a professional services organisation, our people are our biggest asset. We invest in our people by providing numerous opportunities for growth and development and value the importance of celebrating success.
We currently have an available position for an experienced Mechanical (Building Services) Engineer within our Brisbane office. This role would suit a Mechanical Engineer with 3+ years building services experience. The position will assist in the growth of the Brisbane office.
What will the role involve?
- Experience in Mechanical Services (HVAC) design and documentation.
- Engineering design and calculations.
- Engineering project management (desired).
- Engineering modelling software (REVIT)
- Reporting and written communication.
- Client/contractor interface.
- Assisting to train and develop the Mechanical Services Team members.
- Allocating tasks to junior staff and providing assistance.
What does Lucid offer you?
- An excellent remuneration, commensurate with skills and experience.
- The opportunity to progress your career and join a national company with a dynamic and positive office culture.
- A career development pathway with a focus on your technical and leadership training.
- A supportive work environment with ongoing training and development, including involvement in our internal mentoring and training programs.
- An opportunity to work on an exciting and diverse range of projects.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Australian-recognised degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Project team leading and client consultation experience.
- 3+ years' industry experience.
- Australian residency.
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status.
This position will suit an ambitious engineer who enjoys working in teams and helping clients to realise their project goals.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply online, providing a detailed covering letter outlining your skills for the position and attach your resume. Applications close 31 August 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?