Advertiser: Vitocco EnterprisesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $45,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Wages: $45K Plus Super + Study Support
Full- Time: Based in Bringelly, NSW
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our fast-growing team.
This is a multifaceted role where primarily you will be serving as the assistant accountant and data entry for the business whilst also filling-in to provide administration support to the Finance team and the director as required.
As the assistant accountant day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily processing accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices.
- Liaising with vendors and customers in case of disputes regarding invoices and payments.
- Reviewing supplier account payable to prepare weekly payment reports from MYOB & processing payments in CommBiz
- Managing employee expense reimbursements, monthly company credit card reconciliations.
- Daily reconciliation of Banks Accounts.
- Monthly ledger accounts reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS statements
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports as well as management reports.
- Assisting in preparation of weekly payroll
We provide a great working culture with career progression and are looking for a long-term candidate who can grow with the business.
To be considered for this role the candidate must possess the following:
- Some experience preferred but not essential
- Intermediate excel skills
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting from TAFE or Business College
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and reporting ability
- Good communication and stakeholder management
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise concurrent deadlines
For this position, you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
A driver's licence and own vehicle is a must as there is no public transport to our office.
Commencement approximately mid September but will be flexible for the right candidate.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in accounting?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?