Child Care Photographer / Service Franchise
Advertiser: Little ImagesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $85,000
- Work Type
- Self Employment, Self Employment
- Easy fun work during school terms
- Own your own business
- Family-friendly 3 to 5 days a week
- No formal qualifications necessary
- Become part of a proven and successful business model
With over twenty years of experience, Little Images can train you to be a professional childcare photographer in 8 Weeks.
People from all walks of life can become franchisees with our training, marketing and systems you can be earning $50,000 to $85,000 a year as a photographer.
A successful applicant will enjoy working with families and have a great work ethic to produce a great product and experience for all customers. And have a suitable car and own photographic equipment (or happy to purchase the required equipment)
This is a great opportunity to turn your hobby or interest into a great franchise business of your own and become apart of Australia and New Zealand's largest childcare photography franchise group!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a photographer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?