Junior In-house Legal Counsel
Advertiser: Enero GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - In-house
Enero Group are looking for a passionate junior lawyer to be based in our dynamic and modern Sydney office!
We are a digitally centered global marketing services group, which specialises in marketing, communications, research and technology services. Our network comprises of 11 specialist companies operating out of three key hubs in Sydney, London and New York.
In this role you will work closely with the General Counsel to support the operating business legal needs partnering with an exciting range of dynamic marketing agencies across the world.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contract drafting, review, management, filing and post-contract management
- Supporting the People & Culture team with employment matters
- IP support to the businesses (copyright, trademarks, material review)
- Data privacy (particularly GDPR) support and advice
- General commercial legal support
- Legal training for the operational businesses
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) or Juris Doctor or equivalent qualification
- At least two years post-admission experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Must be able to work independently when required
- A commitment to working both quickly and accurately
It’s also helpful to have:
- A superior knowledge of word and excel
- Experience working in-house
- Experience in employment, media/IP, data privacy and consumer law
- Experience with legal matters in the UK, EU or USA.
Consideration will also be given to this role being part-time or with flexible work arrangements.
If this sounds like you please apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?