Full time Marketing & Sales Assistant
Advertiser: Australian Secure Capital FundMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
Australian Secure Capital Fund Ltd is a boutique fund manager located in Milton, Brisbane. As one of the country's leading Private Lenders ASCF has experienced exceptional growth since its inception in 2016. If you have great communication and design skills, enjoy working in a small team and have a passion for marketing this is the role for you. Australian Secure Capital Fund Ltd is a boutique fund manager located in Milton, Brisbane. As one of the country's leading Private Lenders ASCF has experienced exceptional growth since its inception in 2016. If you have great communication and design skills with a background in finance, enjoy working in a small team and have a passion for marketing this is the role for you.
About the role
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage all planning, content creating and coordinating the delivery of content across a variety of media including social media, websites, promotional flyers, newsletters, presentations and other material
- Liase with our external marketing company on ad campaigns.
- Manage our investor leads
- Create and issue monthly newsletters to clients
- Assist with internal and external communications including EDM
- Track, measure and present performance of all marketing strategies
- Discussing our products with potential clients
Benefits and perks
- Located close to CBD
- Modern office space
- Close to public transport
- Flexible hours
- A great working environment and culture
Skills and experience
- Self-Motivated - Well-organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines while working independently with minimal supervision. Maintains a commitment to honesty, integrity, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times. Accepts responsibility for his/her choices and decisions.
- Possess adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO.
- Acquire strong attention to detail, organisational, time and project management skills.
- Ideally suited to a Marketing/Communication recent graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Cloud (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Mailchimp.
- Adequate experience in Adobe creative cloud
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent grammar
- Solid knowledge and experience with data analytics
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and plan ahead
- Exceptional organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;