Advertiser: Heads of Noosa Brewing CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Heads of Noosa Brewing Company is an exciting new brewery and taproom based in Noosa, QLD. Our passion lies in lagers and our promise is ‘Just Exceptional Beer.’ We’ve already picked up six medals for our lagers, with no entry being unawarded across 2 competitions including the AIBA.
We are currently a small team with grand ambitions and plenty of room to grow. We’re building a brewery and a brand from the ground up, with 2 further stages of expansion in mind. We’re looking for a salesperson to service Brisbane.
So if you…
- Are passionate about great beer, particularly lagers
- Have great organisational skills and focus on customer needs
- Have industry experience and relationships
- Are a team player who can also work independently
- Have a knack for selling great products
- Can think outside the box when crafting deals
- Are happy working flexible hours when duty calls
…then please get in touch ASAP.
Your role will include…
- Door to door sales calls and relationship building
- Implementation of company CRM
- Liaising with production and marketing departments, reporting to directors
- Attending networking and other events to further relationships
- Crafting deals that are mutually beneficial to the customer and the company
- Going the extra mile when needed
- Flexibility to fill other roles at times
This is a ground level entry into something with great potential. Remuneration is negotiable for the right applicants and could include a car, phone and laptop depending on circumstances.
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?