- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
An exciting opportunity exists in our Canning Vale Branch for a sales-driven individual to join a dynamic sales team in the full-time position of Key Account Manager.
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales and margin targets through regular servicing of agreed customers. You will be required to develop key accounts, analyse category data, providing solutions and identifying new opportunities to drive growth. Working with the wider business, you will also adopt key category management principles to optimize opportunity for the business.
This opportunity exists in a well-established branch in Canning Vale, working with a friendly and experienced team of specialists who operate across various sectors.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Critical to your success in this role will be your ability to build relationships with a range of people quickly and effectively.
Your exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our diverse portfolio of clients are accustomed to.
Your natural drive, motivation and resilience will equip you to meet and exceed sales targets and customer expectations alike.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE