Trainee/Assistant Property Manager
Advertiser: Ouwens Casserly Property ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Here is your opportunity to start a career in Property Management! One of Adelaide's most progressive Property Management businesses with a strong emphasis on internal promotion is looking for a Trainee Property Manager. Duties would include general office administrative and clerical duties, some out of office appointments, handling enquiries and assisting in all areas of Property Management.
To be successful in this role you must:
•Be enthusiastic with a thirst for knowledge
•Have excellent communication skills
•Be able to work well within a team environment
•Have good computer and typing skills
•Be highly organised
•Have a current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
Administration experience is preferred but not essential.
Traineeship wages will depend on age and education level of successful applicant.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?