Operations AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
What do we have on offer?
This is as excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to either start or build on their career in the Traffic Management industry. There will be practical, “on the job” training and ongoing support from a skilled team. The role is full time, based locally at our Maddington branch and offers a flexible, family friendly roster.
As Operations Assistant you will play an important support role to the Operations department to ensure we deliver on the promises we make and the expectations we create. Your team will rely on you to provide first hand support to ensure resources are prepared and ready for our team to deliver services to our customers.
This is a physical, hands on role in a fast paced environment. If you are looking for a 9 to 5 desk bound role, this position will NOT be for you.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure vehicles and resources are ready to go as per operational requirements
- Ensure operational documentation is processed accurately and on time
- Coordinate fleet maintenance and repairs
- Complete site inspections, including risk assessments
- Provide hands on assistance to work crews before and after their shifts
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this role, you will need to be someone who:
- Resides in the Metro area
- Has prior experience in warehousing, retail, hospitality or transport
- Has demonstrated recent computer system use (eg. emails, operating & task management systems)
- Has excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is confident in dealing with a wide range of people
- Is self-motivated, fit and energetic with a desire to grow and be successful
- Is able to adapt to changing demands
- Is prepared to make a long term commitment to the company
If you are seeking an opportunity to work within a creative business that puts their people first, please click the Apply Now button below and submit a copy of your CV along with a minimum of two (2) contactable work manager/supervisor references – we are unable to accept references from your co-workers.
Applications close Friday 30 August 2019.
Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Short listing will commence immediately. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.