RTO Administration Officer
Advertiser: Business Solutions Melbourne Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $45,000 - $55,000 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
About the Business
The business has been operating as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) for over 20 years. The business provides accredited training to small and large companies across disciplines including business, sales and food processing. The business is located in Melbourne (South Yarra).
About the Role
You will be joining the operations and administration team to provide support for compliance, record keeping, customer service and general administration duties required. This role is critical to the operations of the business and the student experience as they complete our training courses.
Key Jobs & Responsibilities
- Sending welcome emails to new students
- Checking and filing of enrolment forms
- Creating student files
- Checking and Recording Pre-Training Reviews
- Trainer allocation and diary management
- Creating USI’s
- Responding to client and student queries
- Updating VETtrak (SMS) records
- Data entry
- SVTS uploading and error reporting
- Managing trainer diaries and queries
- General support for management team
Skills & Experience
To apply for this role you must have a minimum of 3 year’s experience within a similar role. You must have a strong understanding of SVTS requirements and have the ability to work independently and achieve required outcomes. Other desirable attributes include:
- SVTS experience essential
- VETTrak experience
- Internal or External audit experience
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of ASQA standards
The position is being offered on a full time basis.
The salary band for this role has been set at $45,000 to $55,000 (Exclusive of Superannuation)
Please apply in writing via email to: Recruiting Officer – email@example.com. Attaching your CV and Cover Letter (Please address the above requirement listed above).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?