Advertiser: SMJ United Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Data collection, recording, allocation, entry and sorting and filing
- Compiling basic financial reports
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Processing Payroll
- Assisting with invoicing
- Assisting with the preparation of BAS’s
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and management reports for distribution to senior management
- Providing on-going financial support
To be successful you will:
- Preferably completed or at least in the final stages of completing relevant industry qualifications
- Enthusiastic driven individual
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a high performing team
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- What's your highest level of education?