- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Hames Sharley are seeking a talented and experienced Graduate Architect to join our Adelaide Studio.
We are leading, awarding winning national design practice delivering Architecture, Urban Design and Interior Design across a wide range of portfolios including commercial, retail, workplace, health, tertiary education, defence, residential, transport, mixed use and urban development.
The positions available require adaptable, all-round individuals, who are willing to learn and possess the energy to deliver in all phases of Architectural practice.
The ideal candidates should have the following attributes;
- Have Revit documentation and visualisation skills
- Have completed their Masters in Architecture
- Must be design focused, driven and passionate
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in collaborative teams through the design and delivery stages across the project;
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate on projects;
- Skills in Sketch Up and the Adobe Suite is essential;
- Be a future leader with excellent verbal and graphic communication skills;
Our Adelaide Studio prides itself on being a collaborative workplace. We encourage staff to engage with the design community to further their skills, and place great importance on the exchange of this knowledge within the team.
A salary package commensurate with talent and experience will be offered.
For further information visit www.hamessharley.com.au
We are excited to speak with you about this opportunity. To apply, please attach a CV, current portfolio and cover letter to your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?