Advertiser: Adventure Golf SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Well established Golf Business
- Casual role with flexible hours
- Self Starter
Maroondah Golf Park is a highly regarded business that has been a part of the Chirnside Park community for 20 years. We strive to provide a quality driving range and mini golf experience and the very best customer service to our community, ensuring there is always a place to go for entertainment that people know and trust. Our customer-focused dedication to building relationships within the community is integral to our long-standing and successful business.
As the maintenance supervisor you will perform and manage the maintenance and facility upgrade aspects of the business, working in close proximity with the facility manager and maintenance staff. You will organise and ensure that the most economically viable, timely and safe decisions are made to help the facility reach its potential and be maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- Maintaining the facility in good working order.
- Identifying and performing upgrades and maintenance prevention.
- Communication of significant maintenance issues to the Manager.
- Identify and report all hazards.
- Observe safety rules and formal emergency procedures and implement appropriate controls in conjunction with the manager.
- Willing to be available to attend the facility at short notice in the event of a breakdown and provide occasional counter and management support during staff absences.
- Skills in basic carpentry and landscaping.
- Understanding of basic electricals and plumbing.
- Ability to scope out projects, defining material and labour requirements and provide cost and timing estimates.
- Have an understanding of prioritising issues and determining when they should be referred on with the assistance of the manager.
- Communicating with staff effectively.
What’s on offer?
The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated team, committed to delivering quality results. The right person will have the ability to grow with the organisation and make the position their own.
A part-time casual role of around 24 hours a week. There is flexibility with the number of hours and how and when they are worked. Attractive remuneration will be offered commensurate with your skills and experience of the applicant.
To apply, submit a resume and a cover letter that addresses why you believe your unique mix of skills and experience would be an asset to our business.
Applications close on the 23/8/2019
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?