Client Support & Admin - Business Students & Graduates for 3 - 5 Days/Wk
Advertiser: smile.com.auMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
smile.com.au is a dynamic and disruptive organisation with a talented and passionate team. Our mission is to improve healthcare by making quality healthcare more accessible for the people of Australia. smile.com.au is experiencing rapid growth as a result of innovation, creative strategies and a mission focused team. Our organisation consists of 4 arms including a National Dental Network, Dental Cover, Health Fund Partnerships, and Investments & Projects
About the opportunity
The successful candiddate will have access to exceptional mentors and given the opportunity to have quarterly professional development sessions designed to achieve the best 'you'. Our headquarters are located on the top floor and on the river with unobstructed views of the city and blue skies.
We have a tennis court, swimming pool, cycling facilities including bike racks, lockers, showers, and daily fresh towels. We also have 'grazing days' where we may have slow cooked meals, BBQs etc. The successful candidate can earn bonuses, a full-time position, and become an owner by earning shares and dividends in smile.com.au.
About the role
We're looking for a mature, trustworthy, intelligent, organised and proactive person fascinated by business and contributing immensely to a mission that improves the lives of Aussies.
Given all smile.com.au team have a quiet but obvious commitment to their own ongoing excellence, professional development, and high performance in business, this role will not suit everyone. It may suit, for example, a committed student or graduate of Business wanting to learn and contribute to building a business from the ground up.
There are opportunities to lead and contribute to various areas such as partner and member care and support, regular administration & accounts with a commercial understanding, process development and improvements, finding solutions using excel and other tools, and managing details of projects to completion.
The position can evolve with your performance and skills. The successful candidate would be available for at least 3 to 5 days a week (Mon-Fri / 24 - 40 hrs a week).
The Exceptional Candidate
The candidate will have the rare opportunity to be mentored by an exceptional team, so specific experience in this type of role, while favoured, is not essential.
Does this sound like you?
- You are committed to your own ongoing professional development and excellence
- You are fascinated with learning about and contributing to a fast-growing business
- You enjoy being meticulous in your work, detail oriented, and process and data-driven
- You also understand this requires speed and tempering sometimes in order for commercial growth
- You have an already existing strength and experience in customer service or relationship management
- You are unafraid to tackle or learn to tackle the difficult conversations that can arise in customer support
- You enjoy structuring, implementing and driving projects to completion with excellent time management
- You are comfortable with basic data management and committed to its accuracy
- You have a mid to high level of excel skills
- You enjoy looking for business efficiencies and improvements
- You are an active team player, but you also enjoy motivating yourself and working independently
- You are well spoken, well written, well presented
- You are comfortable with technology and learning new software and tools
- You welcome mentoring and feedback for improvement
- You are ethical in all dealings
Education & Qualifications
- Achieved OP 1 - 5 or ATAR 92 - 99.95 in high school
Your cover letter must include your OP or ATAR achieved at school plus your availability.
We value cover letters that address the actual requirements and qualities requested.
This position is available to start asap so please do not delay in submitting your application!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?