Architectural Specifier - Window Furnishings
Advertiser: Solis ProductsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
Solis Products Pty Ltd is a thriving business that continues to grow, and supplies high quality window furnishings (blinds/curtains/shutters) to both the Commercial and Residential market, and currently have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Specifier to join our team.
We are a young & dynamic team who offer a friendly and professional work environment & a great company culture. We are conveniently located on the lower North Shore at Crows Nest.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage and grow existing relationships with architects, interior designers and construct builders
- Specifying medium to large commercial projects in hospitality, health, government, office and high end residential
- Assist the National Sales Manager in getting appropriate product samples to architects, interior designers and construct builders
- Responsible for stocktaking and ordering of sampling, and updating of Architectural catalogues in architect libraries
The ideal candidate will require the following:
- Experience in dealing with and managing architects and designers through project specification experience
- Have existing and lasting relationships with architects and designers that can be leveraged in order to secure new business
- Excellent communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Energetic self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?