ICT Services Officer
Advertiser: Victorian Commission for Gamblingand Liquor RegulationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the organisation
The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) is the independent statutory authority that administers Victoria's gambling and liquor laws. We are responsible for gambling and liquor licensing and undertake activities to prevent and detect breaches, also informing and educating industry and the general public about regulatory practices and requirements. Our culture is supportive and collaborative, we foster the growth and development of our people and provide great facilities and a work/life balance.
Reporting to IT Service Desk Coordinator, this role is responsible for providing technical support for end users, technology, including: desktop, laptop, mobile, print/scan/copy, audio video teleconferencing and standard software. The role requires participation in the principles of continuous improvement and to contribute to the development of technical and process documentation and answer Service Desk calls and emails, register service requests, incidents and attend to their resolution, or escalate where appropriate.
Who we are looking for
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the configuration of desktop, printers, laptops and peripherals
- Experience in configuration and management of mobile devices eg. iPad, mobile phones
- Experience in management of allocated Service Desk tasks and priorities
- Understanding of Active Directory, virtualisation technologies, network communications, VPN and security concepts
- Ability to work independently and prioritise multiple tasks to meet agreed Service Levels.
- Coordinate the day to day operations of the organisation's desktop environment
- Respond to user enquiries, incidents and problems in a timely manner
- Assist with the management, support triage and monitoring of user enquiries
- Undertake installation, configuration and commission of desktop/laptop hardware and software upgrades
- Perform asset disposal tasks in line with policy
Rewarding our employees is important to us, we provide:
- competitive salary
- challenging yet rewarding atmosphere that encourages success and growth
- employee health and wellbeing initiatives and foster a work/life balance
- inner city location; and
- employee learning and development opportunities
If this role appeals to you, please submit a cover letter, resume and written responses to the questionnaire. The questionnaire will appear on the last screen before you submit your application.
Please note: to be successful in achieving an interview, completion of the questionnaire is essential.
To apply and view the selection criteria, salary range and the position description click Apply Now. If you have any queries please contact Mandeep Talib, Manager, ICT Operations at 03 9098 5156.
Applications close 29 August 2019.
Our Values: Work together, Act with integrity, Respect other people, Make it happen.