REAL ESTATE PROPERTY OFFICER
Advertiser: Wiseberry Acclaim Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
* Opportunity for someone who would like to work with a Senior Property Manager to further learn and expand their knowledge on property management.
* Fun & Social Team
* Opportunity to manage your own portfolio and grow your skills while having support.
Our professional yet spirited office located in Picton is looking to appoint a competent Property Officer. We have an outstanding team who are committed to providing a consistent, friendly and helpful service.
Working with our highly regarded Senior Property Manager your key duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Final inspections
* Showing rental properties
* Repairs and maintenance
* Property Management Administration
To be considered for this exciting position you will have:
* Experience preferred but not required
* A current Certificate of Registration
* Outstanding communication skills and presentation
* The ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised
* Strong multi tasking skills
* Driver's Licence
* Must be available to work Saturdays.
If you want to work for a top performing agency that has a positive and fun culture, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com